Journeys of Faith
As we’ve been working with clients to plan their 2021 and 2022 vacations, we’ve noticed a trend of people requesting destinations that are related to their faith. Since it seems to be a hot topic in travel, we thought we’d share a few thoughts on selecting a journey of faith.
Spiritual travel allows you to explore your faith more deeply and to really experience the locations and stories that serve as the foundation of your faith. For most people, the faith and experiential components make it a more meaningful and inspirational experience than a traditional tour because they bring your faith to life. One of the comments that we hear from people returning from a faith journey is that they feel it has been a life-changing experience. Travel can do that, especially faith travel!
You may be wondering about popular travel destinations related to your faith. Here we’ll outline a few of the more popular options, but know that we can work with you to find a tour or create a trip that meets your specific needs and interests as you search for an experiential way to grow your faith.
* Holy Land (Israel)
* Bible Lands (Greece, Turkey, Italy, Israel)—in addition to land tours, there are some excellent cruise options for Bible Lands
* Reformation/Martin Luther (Germany)
* Reformation/John Knox (Scotland)
* Anglican and Methodist Heritage (England)
* Camino de Santiago/The Way of St. James (Spain)
* Catholic Heritage (Italy and France)
* Jewish Heritage (Israel)
* Holocaust/Jewish Heritage (Eastern and Western Europe)
* Muslim Heritage (Spain, Morocco)
Give us a call to discuss your interest in faith travel, and we’ll work with you to find an ideal destination and experience to help you grow in your faith. Expect a trip that will change your life!